Our church's heritage began on March 9, 1907. It was called, The Apostolic Temple" and located at 404-406 E. Sandusky St., Findlay, Ohio and this building was once a local saloon. T.K. Leonard bought the saloon in January 1907 and began renovating it on March 9, 1907 to become the first church in the Assemblies of God. Later In 1963 we renamed in the city by breaking ground for a new sanctuary and moved into the sanctuary in 1964. In 1971 new offices and classes were added onto the side of the sanctuary.
Our church began with humble beginnings by redeeming from the world an old saloon to become a house of worship. We continue in our mission to redeem broken hearts from the City of Findlay for the glory of God. We are a church in the city for the city!
Tyler and Jocelyn Sell